I am a German Associate Professor in the G30 Program at Nagoya University.
Originally I am from Hamburg, where I also did my Ph.D. in mathematics at the University of Hamburg under the supervision of Ulf Kühn. After this, I was a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow under H. Furusho, a Guest Scientist at the Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics, and a YLC Assistant Professor at the Institute for Advanced Research.
I am interested in various aspects of multiple zeta values, their q-analogues and their connections to modular forms.
- I am lecturer in the NU Mirai Education Project.
- Together with Nils Matthes I am organizing the Japan Europe Number Theory Exchange Seminar.
Teaching spring semester 2021:
- Seminar: Arithmetische Geometrie und Zahlentheorie, May 12th 2021, Universität Hamburg (online).
- 第５４回関西多重ゼータ研究会, May 29th 2021, Online.
- 解析数論セミナー, 30th July 2021, Nagoya University (online).
- Modular forms and multiple zeta values, sometime in the future, Kindai University, Osaka. (postponed)
- ELAZ 2020+2, August, 2022, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań (Poland).