I am a German Associate Professor in the G30 Program at Nagoya University.
Originally I am from Hamburg, where I also did my Ph.D. in mathematics at the University of Hamburg under the supervision of Ulf Kühn. After this, I was a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow under H. Furusho, a Guest Scientist at the Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics, and a YLC Assistant Professor at the Institute for Advanced Research.
I am interested in various aspects of multiple zeta values, their q-analogues and their connections to modular forms.
- I am lecturer in the NU Mirai Education Project.
- In the fall semester 2020 I am organizing the Japan Europe Number Theory Exchange Seminar.
Teaching fall semester 2020:
- 第14回ゼータ若手研究集会, February 18-21, 2021, Online, Nagoya.
- 第15回多重ゼータ研究集会, February 22-24, 2021, Online.
- 2021 Waseda number theory Conference, March 22-23, 2021, Online.
- Modular forms and multiple zeta values, sometime in the future, Kindai University, Osaka. (postponed)
- ELAZ 2020+1, August 23-27, 2021, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań (Poland).