I am an Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Mathematics of Nagoya University.
Originally I am from Hamburg, where I also did my Ph.D. in mathematics at the University of Hamburg under the supervision of U. Kühn. After this, I was a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow under H. Furusho, a Guest Scientist at the Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics, a YLC Assistant Professor at the Institute for Advanced Research and a Associate Professor in the G30 Program.
Since 2022 I am editor for the The Ramanujan Journal and Abhandlungen aus dem Mathematischen Seminar der Universität Hamburg.
I am interested in various aspects of multiple zeta values, their q-analogues and their connections to modular forms.
Teaching fall semester 2023:
- Algebraic Number Theory and Related Topics 2023, 11-15 December 2023, RIMS Kyoto.
- JSPS-Club Meeting, 16th December 2023, Nagoya University.
- 第17回ゼータ若手研究集会, 15 - 18 February 2024, Kyushu University.
- Developments of multiple zeta values, 10-15 February 2025, Kyushu University.
- Modular forms and multiple zeta values, 17-22 February 2025, Kindai University.