I am an Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Mathematics of Nagoya University.
Originally I am from Hamburg, where I also did my Ph.D. in mathematics at the University of Hamburg under the supervision of Ulf Kühn. After this, I was a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow under H. Furusho, a Guest Scientist at the Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics, and a YLC Assistant Professor at the Institute for Advanced Research and a Associate Professor in the G30 Program.
Since 2022 I am editor for the The Ramanujan Journal and Abhandlungen aus dem Mathematischen Seminar der Universität Hamburg.
I am interested in various aspects of multiple zeta values, their q-analogues and their connections to modular forms.
Teaching spring semester 2023:
- Modular forms and their combinatorial variants
- Linear Algebra II (G30 Program)
- Mathematics Tutorial 2b (G30 Program)
- Data Science Exercise B (G30 Program)
- Geometries and Special Functions for Physics and Mathematics, Bethe Center for Theoretical Physics, Bonn, March 20-24, 2023.
- 35th Automorphic Forms Workshop, Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, Louisiana, May 22-26, 2023.
- Modular forms and multiple zeta values, sometime in the future, Kindai University, Osaka. (postponed)